Terms of Service
Last modified: 27 May 2016
GEEKHEADS LIMITED cannot be held liable for:
- work carried out on peripherals connected to the CPU unit, unless specifically stated.
- hardware device driver incompatibility.
- data loss.
- performance of used parts. Used parts do not come with any warranty.
- loss or breakage of PC’s and their components.
- faulty components existing in customer’s hardware. It must be noted that these component may cause damage to other components. Any work carried out will be charged for. Component failure or device / software incompatibility and may lead to further work.
- further work that may occur due to unseen problems with the customer hardware will be quoted prior to commencement.
- post device driver corruption.
- any damage to a power supply unit (PSU) supplied as new, that is not connected to a certified British Safety Standards surge protector.
Computers not supplied with the correct hardware drivers and GEEKHEADS LIMITED cannot acquire those drivers, then work carried out and acquisition time thereof will be charged for.
GEEKHEADS LIMITED may at any time refuse to carry out further work at their discretion.
Software complications can occur during a repair; GEEKHEADS LIMITED cannot be held responsible for customer’s loss of revenue.
All prices shown exclude V.A.T. unless otherwise specified.
All hardware under warranty will be on a “bring in basis” unless otherwise stated.
Payment is strictly COD.
All goods will remain the property of GEEKHEADS LIMITED until fully paid for.
Title of all uncollected repairs will pass to GEEKHEADS LIMITED after 90 days of work is uncollected or unpaid.